Want to know when the next tutorial or post is up?
Sign up and you’ll also get my latest e-book on “Work in Progess”
Note: E-book in progress
Hello, My name is Kok Hoe, the owner of the website (Kok Hoe Personal Blog)
A little bit of my background – currently I am pursuing part-time PhD in Engineering at UTAR Kampar, at the same time I work as lecturer cum program leader at SEGi College Penang including part-time tutor at Wawasan Open University. Previously, I was a process engineer at Carsem (M) Sdn Bhd and Polymatech Sdn Bhd (worked on processes such as Sawing, Mounting, 2nd Optical, Die Attach, Oven Cure, Wire Bond, 3rd Optical, Injection Molding, Printing, and Hot Stamping).
I obtained Master of Science in Engineering from Open University Malaysia in year June 2012 and Bachelor in Electrical Engineering from Universiti Tun Hussein Onn in year June 2002. My preference of engineering works and research topics are manufacturing, process engineering, operations research, and industrial engineering. I am a Graduate Engineer at IEM/BEM in Electronic division (at some time, I shall work a bit of electronic projects and attempt to sit for professional engineer (IR) test in the future.
Vision of the Blog
“To be a blog medium to collaborate and serve with people from all level to meet dynamic changes such as IR4.0, people 4.0, gap between industry and workers, people competency, and welfare in the modern society”
Mission / Objective of the Blog
1. To inspire and guide people to increase competency and relevant to meet the modern society requirement
2. To assist people all levels (knowledge, skills, thoughts, exposure)
4. To assist industry / service sector to meet the requirement in human capital
5. To bridge the gap of information among organization, club, society, knowledge, skills, and training with people
6. To create a blog medium for people to search and acquire for the related information